Friday 21 March 2014

Randoms-looking back ..

Good Morning my bloggy friends
Firstly - welcome to a new follower -Paid In Chickens i will bob over and visit your lovely blog soon :)

Another random post really, i've so much on my mind, and allot to do before my parents arrive on Mothers Day, i think i have took to much on and am starting to stress myself out a bit to much...i have decided that whatever gets done this weekend, then that's it, no more decorating, wallpapering, painting etc.. it can wait till my mum and dad have gone back home to the Isle Of Wight ..

They arrived at my sisters yesterday in Leicester, My dad met Harley, my nieces Pomeranian, my dad has this thing, all dogs love him, when he comes to our house our Jack Russell ends up around my dads shoulders like a scarf haha

Little Harley..awww
Dad and Harley getting a fuss
Its lovely out again this morning, bright and sunny, i'm working all day so sat behind a stuffy desk till 5.30, so no sunshine for me :( hopefully it will be nice at the weekend because all that out-doorsy stuff still needs doing .. this sunshine makes me want to go on holiday..i hate flying but will suffer it if it means going away, i usually cry all the way there lol ..we've not been abroad for two years and im really missing it now, but we are trying to save save save so have been for the last couple of years going camping as our main holiday, we have always been campers - its not for everyone but we love it :) 
i found some random pictures - so lets have a look ...

Our last abroad holiday was Egypt with my sister and niece (another sister, this one lives on the I.O.W)
Sister Niece Me Mst J
Me my Son and Niece
Two Mummies and a very happy Son xx

Back in the UK now ---->


We are Messy Campers :)
Drying the wetsuits and making tea
Diesel on guard duty 
Beach bonfires
Getting the giggles
Me about to go-in !!
Making Memories
Me and the Wife (yes i have a wife)
Aww beautiful memories of last years camping trip to Newquay, you really dont need to spend a fortune, as long as you have each other, food in your tummies, lots of fun times, and Love in your heart, thats worth everything that money cant buy ...Love my little family..

Yes im supposed to be working right now lol!!!
AFM xx


4 comments:

Unknown said...

Thank you for the warm welcom, loving your beautiful pictures. Come on Summer!!

Unknown said...

More than welcome my friend...i really cant wait for summer too.. AFM xx

Unknown said...

Lovely family! Thank You for all the tips , I've learned so much.

Unknown said...

Hi Mary, thank you for visiting :)
AFM xx