Tuesday 14 January 2014

A wet Morning again and a bargain

Eee what a morning again, its wet up North, im supposed to be taking our DeeDee out for a walk but its so dark and wet I may wait a while. Just had breakfast and checked a site I go on regularly for deals, Tesco have there Light Choice Baked Beans on offer as they are being discontinued, so 4 tins are 72p 18p each that's cheaper than the value range, I am very temped to stock up but I wanted another no spend day today!!! we will see, I do have two tins in but one will get used tonight as we always have an easy tea on a Wednesday. Hmm could do with some of those beans toot toot


I used up the Vege Chicken Granose that was left over,i mashed it up added some of the Christmas Cheese, a bit of chopped onion, and a splash of milk, made them into rounds gave them a flour and lightly fried them, I made 7 out of what was left, one got taste tested yummy, tasted a little like Quorn Sausages!! the other 6 will get used for OH lunches this week with some Brown Rice...
We had some salad that needed using so OH got a salad bowl too today :)
 

Catch you later
AFM xx

No comments: