Tuesday 14 January 2014

Faffing around...and 1 no spend day

Just saw that Quorn Mince is on offer at Tesco .. £1.50 for 500g.. offer on until 03.02.14
I had some free time this afternoon at work and found myself faffing about...cut some letters out of old magazines and hey presto ... A Frugal Mrs ... He he back later with this evenings dinner.


 
::::::EDITED::::::

Well tonight's tea was homemade Spaghetti Bolognese with Savers Pitta bread and Flap Jacks for desert courtesy of my son.. I used up an onion, half a bag of quorn mince, tin of savers tomatoes a cheap packet Bolognese Sauce mix two garlic cloves and a couple of mushrooms to bulk it out..We had savers spaghetti and it was very good, filling and cheap..


Today has been a no spend day so that's good, im hoping that the rest of the week will be too. Fingers crossed going to try and get some bits listed on Ebay and Facebook tonight every little helps eh?

Welcome to my first ever follower Donna :)

AFM xx
 

No comments: