Monday 20 January 2014

Feeling Happier

Afternoon bloggers..
 
So I went to Barclays this morning got the online banking issue sorted out, and have had a play around with that this morning, very happy with it, easy to use and I can now see exactly what's in there and what's coming out, happy so say that the rent had already come out and what I saw on the screen is what we had left, so knowing that I bought two lots of smart price yoghurts from Asda  66p for 8, and topped up the saving card to £10, I also added £10 into the weekly online savings, and bought two lots of toothpaste for £1.98, I found 56p in my coat pocket so have just popped that in the tin, and that's it now im not touching any more money in any account until next week..im feeling much happier now..
 
I know I am supposed to wait until the last day on January to count the tin money but it was looking good so thought I would count it up so far...grand total of £39.34 so far saved, really happy with that, I will keep adding when I have change left over in the next 11 days.

I had a till receipt that I kept on forgetting about for Boots, so I bobbed in to add the points onto my card, its up to £7.38 to spend in store so I shall hang onto that encase I see something to put in the Christmas bottom drawer.. :) I don't really use Boots, only for printing our digital photos off so that's how I get so save the points..its far to expensive for everything else!!
 
When we nipped in Tesco at the weekend I needed to get some toothpaste as ive been using up every little squeeze in the tubes that have been put back into the landing cupboard!!! why do we do that ? anyway so I had a look, and didn't buy any, Colgate Total was £2.99 a tube heck what a price to pay.. I looked down town as I know our local 99p shop do Colgate, yep I came away with the exact same toothpaste I saw in Tesco for £2.99 a tube and I paid £1.98 for two packs..great..that will last us a good while yet...and a good few pennies left in the pocket :)
 
 
Its been a bright and sunny day so far this morning, off to work soon so Mr Deeds didn't get his walk today, I shall have to make up for it tomorrow with a extra long muddy one..hehe..he likes those the best, mummy doesn't though!! I hope everyone is having a great Monday.Right-e-oh im off to grab a coffee before work.
 
Tata for now
AFM xx
 
 

No comments: