Tuesday 28 January 2014

Bimbling along

Hi everyone first of all welcome to two new followers .. .. Mrs G and Thrift Delux .. :)

 We woke up to heavy rain again this morning, just for a change eh? it stopped about 8.00 so i quickly got dressed and we headed out for a walk, it was very wet out and very muddy, it ended up being a bit of a bimble of a walk as it started raining again and it was really cold..


We had a mooch around the bushes, in between the trees, i fed the birds, Deeds had a sniff about, we
slid about getting muddy..


 There were signs of spring bulbs popping up..

some wild mushrooms growing...
Dark clouds came over head so we trotted off home ...brr...


Come on Dee Dee Mummy is cold ...hmm refusing to move I see...haha


Back home, Deeds is all wrapped up in his bed with a hot water bottle after a soapy wash down, he was black again..haha..never mind, its nothing a wash doesn't sort..after all he does look forward to his walks..he's not moved yet..look at him..peebow..


Blimey I was freezing when we got back, big mug of tea, and hot porridge was very much enjoyed, a bit of a relax, now I need to nip out for a bit of shopping, and I've got a bag of bits for the charity shop that need dropping off...I  really cant be bothered this morning its still raining and a 15 minute walk into town, I might leave it a bit longer yet see if it fines up a bit before I go to work this afternoon..
Ive made another £15 on eBay so have added that to the January eBay account, it all adds up eh?there is  another couple of bids on a few things so that's really good for the account..

 I want to put a bit extra on the Farmfoods saving card today when I go out, i think i will add another £10 to it so there will be £17 on it now..

We added a bit more loose change to the savings Tin, I will count that up on Friday and then Start February's Tin..its looking full so that's good..as always I have added £10 to this weeks on-line savings we have £50 in that, so its all adding up nicely.. a great January already..

There's a pair of Sons pants that need stitching and a  new button on so if iv'e got some spare time that needs doing today too...


OH is cooking Tea tonight, Bangers, Mash and Beans, that'l do me fine..yummy comfort food :)



(pictures courtesy of Mr Google)


.......Eee im pooped ......
See you all later
AFM xx

No comments: