Thursday 16 January 2014

Muddy !!

 What a Muddy walk we had this morning, brr its was still cold at 9am the sky looked full of something but we stayed dry and no snow fell..
 
 
 
Just as we came off the path and onto the mud track on my left a huge Herron came out the bushes, I couldn't believe my eyes, I have seen him before, in the summer months stood in the river... 
 
 
I tried to snap a quick picture of him but a walkers dog frightened him off, I was really annoyed, the woman didn't even say anything, scared the poor Herron off anyway..
 
 
He landed in a tree high up observing the ground below, I waited and waited but he didn't come back down, no matter how much bread I was cooing him with ..
 
 
Maybe I will see him tomorrow? he was really big, I think he would have came right up to me if that woman wasn't there with her Retriever.. Just look at my muddy wellies lol ..
 
 
I ended up with a very muddy DeeDee too when we got home, he looks quiet clean here :)
 
AFM xx
 
 

No comments: