Friday 10 January 2014

Hi bloggers .. well I've had a very boring day at work today, but needs must eh? cant wait to retire, ive got about another 30 years or so to go yet lol ... my Approved Food order arrived on my dinner break today two massive boxes full, which in turn was full of more boxes, what a waste of packaging, at least its all recyclable though..

While I was home I got my slow cooker down and chucked in a casserole mix of vegetables that I had prepared in the freezer, some chopped quorn sausages, a packet of sausage casserole mix, switched it on and went back to work..got in at 5.30 and made up a dumplin packet mix I had in the cupboard and put some brown rice on to cook while the OH was upstairs working out to Insanity..has anyone seen Insanity? blooming too extreme for me!!!
 

I dread to think what the neighbours think with all the jumping and banging and odd swearing thats  coming from the upstairs bedroom lol.
 
My son is back at scouts tonight, its raining as usual, dark, and cold, cant be bothered to go out again this evening but I do want to nip in Sainsburys for some butter that's on offer, and they always have lots of bits reduced in there so I will have a rummage.

Tomorrows jobs will be sorting out my cupboards to house all my AF bits, my bread making cupboard needs a tidy too..all fun eh?

We had some bananas that needed eating a good few days ago I was going to make a banana bread or muffins but when I placed my AF order I got some Bakin Boys cupcakes, a full box of 40 odd, I shouldn't have really because I have no will power and have already had a couple ..woopsie.. anyway ive put the 5 bananas in the freezer for another day, never freezed any befor but ive heard other people freeze them so fingers crossed .. I also put one of the Bakin Boys into the freezer to see if it works ok, if so I can preserve some and it also stops me and the Son eating them all.

Ta-ta for now

AFM xx

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi you .. just been looking how to follow your blog .. I cant work it out. I thought it would be nice to tread this thrifty frugal path together.
Vicky..

Unknown said...

Hi Vicky..that would be great.. if you go to your dashboard, under your reading list there is an add button, you then paste my address http://afrugalmrs.blogspot.co.uk/ then click follow kaboom that's it :) thanks very much AFM xx